We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God; that it was written by holy men divinely moved by the Holy Ghost. It is the only authority for faith and practice.
The Bible is collection of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation.
We believe that there is one true God, and that in the Godhead there are three persons - The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit - Equally unified, equally God, but each having a distinct purpose.
We believe in the Genesis account of Creation and that God created the earth in 6 literal 24-hour days and rested on the 7th day.
We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but in Adam’s sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became separated from God and unable to remedy his lost condition.
We believe that salvation is a gift offered by the grace of God, shown by the Holy Spirit, and accepted by putting your faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. We believe salvation is offered to all mankind and is available to all who will believe. (John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-10; I Peter 1:18-19).
1. We believe that all the saved are sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13)
2. We believe that while a believer should not live in a lifestyle of sin, no sin will cause a person to lose their salvation. (John 10:27-30)
1. We recognize water baptism, authorized by a New Testament church, and the Lord’s Supper as the ordinances for the church.
2. Baptism has NO saving power, and is a testimony to others of your choice to follow Christ. (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-5; Ephesians 4:5; Matthew 3:13-16; I Peter 3:21).
3. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial of the death of Christ.